WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WHY....??? I DO NOT LIKE KUTA, BALI


https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co/beach-islands/travel-to-indonesia/



Australian Bali tourism Boss.... greatest thank you for all assistance  to tied my personal life. I have no coin for return back....





I do not like to leave Kuta, Bali because i can meet my youth fashion in this beautiful spot.
I do not like to leave without quality life rules - innovation Bali Hinduism culture, nation rules and modern tourism business development as born in Kuta, Bali. Its all make me love so much stay in Kuta, Bali. District tourism has created the best rules to preserve quality of our Bali tourism, specially tourism in Kuta area.

I don't like to ignore all modernizations in tourism rules arrive to Kuta, Bali. I can learn a lot to improve my skill related into my personal career
I do not like less closed with all qualified foreigners friends who always honest tied on my personal live, split modern skill by upgrade employee training which i have received from them
http://www.westsuits-japan.com/

I do not like to leave Kuta beach without say hello to my BOSS Nation flag " Australia "
on the beach
Australian volunteers always keep honest to give attention for us " Balinese " live in all part of Bali island as :

* Keep clean Kuta environmental - Cleaning and recycle giant rubbish on the beach 
* Build paradise sporty on this paradise land and has been success to make Kuta, Bali as the spot of Surfing paradise. Australian with their great humanity provide great sponsorship in Bali tourism sporty development
* Preserve natural live in Kuta Beach by making great donation as provide the machine or utensils need
* Build company in Bali for open new life for Hindu Balinese employees, event all ethnic from all part of Indonesia. Australian BOSS pay for employees salary, THR as sophisticated required to do business in Bali island and service charge also
* Australian volunteers keep attention for poorness in Bali island . They always provide donation and send cloths for villagers
* Australian volunteers share their quality to build tourism in Bali island as one of advance country ( 1st world quality people ) on the earth


" Bali International  achievement - Badung Regency International  achievement in 2015 "
I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali has been named the world’s 3rd best among the 30 airports with a passenger capacity of 15-25 million per year, according to the Airports Council International (ACI)


Forward Indonesia - BANCO
Pondok Indah Office Tower 3, 17th floor. 
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA, Jakarta, 12310. 
P. +62 21 2953 8993
M. +62 821 10756 156
 Contact person : Bp. Selim R Chanderli - Head of the Representative Office 
Email: sc@banco.ch 


I don't not like to break down Kuta, Bali And damaging my country mutual relationship, because i do not want measuring  Australian quality by criminal action and i don't like all the thief who has damaged mutual life relationship in Bali Tourism with Qualified Australian BOSS......!! I catched by mine......Too stupid......too crazy....and prefer money by stealing in Kuta, Bali......Oooo...just wake up ....just hit...just earn advantage in Kuta, Bali with no appreciate for Balinese support, just bring Balinese to negative politic issue and jail.....!!! just dreaming to be VVIP in Thief nation and build devil cage.....!!!! Thief.....hooked.....Thief...Bite.......!!!
 
As long my eyes catching. Many radical people, they love damaging advanced country innovation, They want to hold all the progress of advanced country without working hard, just steal, just corruption or just make personal business inside of Australian company, Ooppss....for personal pockets??? ....just create great complicated live in my KUTA, Bali.....Thief....thief....thief....!!!

My Kuta has been success build an international tourist spot. I love it and i do not like to leave my Kuta, Bali. Except........????

This is the way Balinese lady from Klungkung, Bali , just live near by Ubud, Bali.....!!
Payangan village, Ubud, Bali .....Remember....????


Past live as walking in the nightmare covering crocodile monster, what's a great ethnic racist......!!! Hello...how are you and you....?? Zissttt.......is it JAIL is Balinese cage today?????

May God Bless You All... Balinese and Javanese ( Pribumi ) .......!!!



Thank you,
Luh

No comments:

Post a Comment