WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Sunday, March 20, 2016

HAPPY EASTER DAY




I love Easter. 
It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter




How beautiful the world, when the sweet cake typical of Switzerland was there in front of my eyes "La Crème Budwig" delicate homemade strawberry cake, and more wonderful serve with grapefruits juices.

Entering the room was set up  with natural feminine colors, full of  chocolates in each room corner, next to my bed also prepared stuffed rabbit on the white and black chocolates. It was a magnifique Easter celebration for me….

Thank you very much to my pretty and wise “ Ibu “  in Switzerland and Nuns in Swiss church "Cathedral Fribourg Switzerland". Your love will always be enveloped my heart, in all of my life. I love you and a very Happy delicious Easter Day


Thank you,
Luh

No comments:

Post a Comment