WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why Do I Always Miss You..............


Nasi Bungkus - Bali ( Nasi Campur )
This eyes through the sunrise which makes my eyes away! I'm so going to miss it. Somehow it'd always stay with me as  my morning friend. "Nasi Bungkus ( Wraping Nasi Campur) " loyal friend in the morning. I eat it daily to keep my healthy and cure my hungry in the tired at the end of the week!



Bali Traditional Market


Why do I forget it? The retreat snacks ever,  is very popular with the public, especially those who work in the morning! Nasi Bungkus could  be bought from traditional warung nearby, where I work.
Let's go, we maintain our health by eating nasi bungkus/ nasi campur!
Batur Temple - Kintamani, Bali


Thank you,
luh

No comments:

Post a Comment