WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hobby and activity.......................





Crying?? No i don't think so.....!! This novel make me stand up and bring this mind more fresh than usually.  I should continue later.....!! 
In early morning, the door is open slowly, i found many kids walk around and full of happiness continue to kick their ball in the yard! Yield.....'Gol......gol.....gol' Imagine.......how lovely kids could express their idea in granted natural !!
 


 During my leisure, watching movie make me really enjoyable. Switch on the magic satellite in the corner of my room. It looks more agreeable with movie voice !!! Ssttt.................my great Jakarta friends were online on this eyes........!! And treat my miss to talk with them as before......!! Looks below, enclosed  my Indonesia famous actor - Roger Danuarta!! Heeee......he would come to my dream when the movie arrive to the end.....................









Thank you, 
luh 

No comments:

Post a Comment