WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I AM JUST A DOG........



Balinese Need Quality Australian Support......!!!!


Ubud style painting, Ubud - Bali 


Dog Howling, sign in bitter with full of thorns ......
The smell of rotten, rancid surround, foots ready to kick of from the region .....
I'm in the  peace with my beloved eternal smiling on the island .....
I went rotten sores full of caterpillars treat .......
Back home and greeted by this vinegar, uh ...... like a dog bitch  .....

 
Kamasan style painting - Bali puppet styl, Klungkung - Bali 

Amid the hectic rat sounds ready to pounce my house on the island of Bali. I can play like keeping my childhood, Arrange all goods, beloved things what i have , it was very enjoyable. Continue story of my life in Bali by working, Stay in my Bali custom as Hindu Dharma, take care of my parents, my beautiful home, my brothers and sisters ......   It is  the most tranquility live style i need, make me feel peaceful, i can express my mode ...... the eternal of Balinese Lady mode.......          

Kamasan puppet painting style, Klungkung - Bali 
  
Because a lot of developments, the environment in Bali, especially Kuta also disrupted, plastics rubbish always comes close to Kuta beach - Bali, wasteful drains can pollute Kuta beach. Mmm ..... imagine how difficult to build this Bali tourism ! But obligation of Bali Hindu Dharma always concerned with the environment and work closely with the local government of Bali.

Woww ....... there are rats through, I can call my lovely cats for helping to remove these rats..... Meow, Meow ..........!!!

Ubud style painting , Ubud - Bali 

BREAKING NEWS.....NEWS.....NEWS........

Attention please, we get terrific Indonesian criminal smash our guest just in front of Jl. Double Six, Kuta, Bali today- June 4, 2014 at 12.30 hours. This criminal really success to smash in a minutes some amount of money, passport, etc......!! Suggested to all tourists who would like to spend your golden holiday in Bali....!! Please pay attention with all your goods during traveling, because there are criminals always disrupted our tourism security in Bali....!! May God Bless You and thank you for choose Bali as your holiday destination............


PLEASE DO NOT ROB ME, MUCH WISER IF ROBBER PAY MY DEBTS....!!!


Kamasan puppet style painting, Klungkung - Bali 

Mosquitoes spreads dengue virus attacked this Bali island , outsiders come and deceive Balinese, forcing Balinese contribute & refill the giant evil great mouth, It is really inhumane action. They plunge themselves into the criminal world. Are you the same as the mosquitoes that spreads dengue fever in Bali island?

Ubud Style Painting, Ubud - Bali 




Thank you, 
Luh 


No comments:

Post a Comment