WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Coming home........


Om Swastiastu......

chrysolite ( cempaka ) flower


chrysolite ( Cempaka ) flower


A long travelling and leaving my home for several years make my imagination keep big miss to all my garden & childhood in Klungkung, Bali ( East part of Bali )

The granted "Catur muka" in the center of Klungkung city " Semarapura" looks more beautiful with typical clasic bali artistic.



Catur Muka - Semarapura


Kertha Gosa - Semarapura
Candi Bentar - Kertha Gosa

Going a head to the east, passing " Kali Unda" bridge about 1.5 km from the city would arrive at Banjar Bokong, Desa Sampalan Kelod, Klungkung, Bali where my home stay.

How happy of i am when arrive in front of my home. Pretty flowers say " Hello..." friendly with wonderful colors show up from the left and right of their leafy.


Frangipani

Orchid ( Anggrek bulan ) 

Orchid ( Anggrek bulan )

Jempiring flower
Balinese home typical Klungkung has describe how strong my family build our live after strength the world battle,G 30 S PKI ( Communist battle ), and Great Agung mountain eruption.

Mmmm.........if i stay in my home, i feel so gratiful to the God and happy stay on the side of my family. In the recent my sisters, little brothers, elder sisters or brothers have met their own live. They could work in the company with good money and they could manage their own school and live.

Thank you for Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa ( Balinese God ) who has met us with better live.

Nicely to say " Happy Galungan and Kuningan Day, May God Bless You All"


Canang sari ( Bali offering )
 
Panyembrahma dance




Om.... Canti....Canti....Canti....Om,




Thank you,
Luh

No comments:

Post a Comment