WWW.BANCO.CH

TEMUKAN WAJAH BERSIH SEMPURNA

Monday, December 3, 2012

Green Holy Pieces...........




Natural sacred monkeys walk around beside of me. "Hzz.....hzz....hzz...!!" walk and walk again through the mist. One, second  step would be continue to the real little forest. Fragrant flowers on the left & right side bring my mind to our dreaming bali paradise.



" Tikk...tikk...tikk...!!!"  my breath arrive to the peak of the hill of Agung mountain. The granted hindu temple " Puncak Lempuyang temple".  Imagine the granted of the God " Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Waca" ( Balinese's God ) ..............






Colorful hindu offering, hand made of balinese creation on the shape of young coconut leafs are presented wonderful in lempuyang temple. Fragrant  of natural incense, add this holy celebration. I feel so grateful to the God and families who always keep my  life on this paradise island.





Praying to Lempuyang temple is one of my family celebration calender. After big ceremony on cremation continue by " Ngrorasin " and " Nuntun" These of all are big family ceremony  in bali. This tradition keep on stronghold balinese culture.



During our traveling to lempuyang temple, we could find on the hill in east part of Bali, at Karangasem regency, we found magnifique place for visitors ( Prayers and tourist either ). Greenery, mist, Natural Balinese village stay on their capacity and culture. I could not leave it without enjoy this magic panorama.

Thousand vehicles with strength sound pollution has made my head so heavy and tired. Lempuyang temple with natural and sacred view give me a piece of smile and continue all my planning on my mind. I would never stop my imagination through this granted lempuyang temple and try to put on the list that i should return back to visit this temple.........!! Would you.....?????


Thank you,
Luh   

No comments:

Post a Comment